Benefits of using Angular for Web Development
Providing an effective technology stack for web development demands either creating a customized stack or selecting one of the regularly used stacks. Because of the ease of development, it enables front-end developers; Angular has remained a part of popular web development stacks such as MEAN.
Angular is a widely successful tool for software development. Angular JS is a prominent framework managed by Google to help developers worldwide ease development and testing procedures. It expands the ability to create web applications by including built-in features, and components AngularJS is one of the most well-known current web frameworks. It maintains high code quality and testability, which made businesses prefer it over competing frameworks. It is used to create Single Page Applications. Before we jump into the benefits of using Angular for web development, let us understand the angular web development and why angular is so popular?
What is Angular web development?
AngularJS is a dynamic web app structure framework. It enables users to share HTML as the template language and helps improve HTML’s syntax to represent the components of your application clearly and effectively. And that everything takes place in the browser, making it an excellent companion for any server technology. Soon after its release, AngularJS gained acceptance as a full-fledged front-end framework, paving the way for Angular web development.
Benefits of using Angular for Web development:
Here are the benefits of Angular listed below that helps you to understand why is angular so popular.
- Single page application:The major reason for creating single-page applications is to make website transitions speedier. The website will function and display in the same way as a native app. Instead of the browser’s typical way of loading whole new pages, a website will communicate with the web browser by dynamically changing the old web page with new Web server data. When a programmer creates an AngularJS Single Page Application, the page loads quickly works on all platforms, delivers an outstanding user experience, and is much easier to handle.
- Declarative UI:HTML is used to generate templates by the AngularJS framework. It is a declarative language that is widely used due to its flexibility and inherent functionality.A declarative user interface simplifies perception and management. HTML enables developers and designers to focus together. Designers can focus on building UI while developers utilize declarative binding syntax to bind the various UI components with data models.
- Robust framework:Another advantage of using AngularJS is that it provides a solid option for speedier front-end development.. Because it is free, it is a successful system among developers. This enables developers to extend HTML syntax and create client-side applications.
- Real-time testing:Using the AngularJS framework, you can easily test your web project. End-to-end and unit testing are both supported by AngularJS. AngularJS testing tools, such as dependency injection, monitor how the components of your web application are generated. Furthermore, testing features demonstrate how to resolve their dependencies. This makes it easy for developers to test and debug their applications.
- Simple to learn:Mastering AngularJS expands developer opportunities in the Web Development sector. There are numerous free AngularJS courses and tutorials available online. These free tutorials will teach how to design and test your web application with AngularJS.
- Highly secured:Every business is concerned about the security of its apps or websites. There is always the possibility of a threat lurking behind the scenes, no matter how solid the firewalls are. Security improves with each new version of AngularJS. AngularJS was created to solve the huge security flaws that can be found on the client-side. With AngularJS on your side, you can rest assured that your project is completely secure.
- Data binding:The data binding capability saves Angular developers from producing a large amount of boilerplate code. The most significant advantage of data-binding is that it aids in the presentation of your model to the application view. The application presentation happens without a hitch. The code is removed using data binding, allowing the developer to focus on the actual application.
- Supported by Google:Google’s own applications make use of the AngularJS framework. Every now and then, Google’s expert team of Engineers releases new enhancements in the AngularJS framework.It offers convenient access capability support to the corporate intranet for remote users via Google-supported websites, and it eventually delivers increased operating system working capability.
All of these AngularJS benefits make this framework easier and faster than any other framework, and it has generated a lot of reputation in web development as a result of these AngularJS benefits.
At Krify, we have a team of professionals, who are well versed with the Angular JS framework. If you are looking to develop a web application for your business using angular and looking for the best angular js web development company, then you are on the right page. For more information, contact us.